Chef Martha Stamps
offers weekly Feast Meal Boxes
Weekly Meal Box includes 1 quart each:
- 1 Vegetarian Soup
- 3 different vegetable dishes
- 2 different grain or bean dishes
- and fresh baked bread
- Locally-sourced meat entree
- Fresh fruit dessert
- Fresh brewed tea
- Boxes stocked with convenient heat-and-eat items sufficient for 8 complete, single-serving meals.
- The best of Nashville's local bounty, harvested fresh every week.
- Vegetarian meals with easy option to add chef-prepared animal proteins for the week.
- Two tickets to Chef Martha’s Wednesday night suppers, "A Place at the Table".
- Members who purchase 10 Boxes receive Martha's "New Southern Basics" Cookbook!
|Membership||FEAST Boxes||Discount||Food Cost||Wednesday Dinner||Cookbook|
|1-9 Weeks||each box is $82 (+tax)||--||included||2 Free Tickets||$24|
|Full 10 Weeks||each box is $70 (+tax)||$120/season!||included||2 Free Tickets||Free!|
|* Click here to sign up! *|
Chef Martha's Culinary and Nutrition Philosophy
Martha Stamps supports local artisans and organic farmers, seeking out the best possible ingredients for the freshest, most delicious-tasting food you will find. All menus are designed to take optimal advantage of local seasonal harvest and captivate an array of palates. Read more...
Martha also plans to offer a variety of salad dressings, croutons, chutneys, heat and serve breads, granola, desserts and bars, muffins, and preserves, pickles, butters through the FEAST Storehouse at regular prices.
Ordering and Pickup Details
- 10-week season boxes are ordered automatically for the members.
- Mulit-week members must order each week via email by Wednesday if requesting a box for the following week.
- Items are packaged in either glass jars, BPA-free reusable plastic or recyclable aluminum tins.
- Pick ups are Monday evenings between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
at West End United Methodist Church (2200 West End Ave., Nashville)
- Martha hosts a supper on Wednesday nights at West End UMC.
- For $10 a ticket, anyone is welcome to a 6 pm supper prepared by Chef Stamps followed by a 6 pm film viewing about food and faith. Click here to see information from a past event.
- All members of Chef Stamps receive two free tickets, but anyone may join for dinner anytime! You may request your food packaged "to-go" if you do not want to stay for the film.
FEAST Ingredient Standards: Level 1
- All local milk, cream, meat, and eggs.
- Ingredient and source tracking for each menu item.
- Priority focus on locally grown ingredients.
- Good fats and oils (cold-pressed olive and coconut oils and unrefined animal fats).
- Minimal use of refined sweeteners.
- Pledge to use whole, real foods - documenting any use of unreal foods.
Social Justice Goals
- Strengthen local, independent farms through focusing investor purchasing power.
- Support local soup kitchens by donating any extras.
- Members who live near one another can take turns picking up at their chef’s kitchen.
- Contact us if you would like to be connected to people in your neighborhood.
- Delivery is available every week for an additional $9. (Franklin deliveries are $13.)
- Members are responsible for leaving a cooler on their porch, and ice packs if needed, for receiving their food.